Our secure payment
Most major credit cards through - Paypal
- To process your order, we collect your name, email address, postal address and credit card details.
- To contact you by telephone or email if there is a query regarding your order.
- We would not pass on your details without your permission to anyone else unless it is in relation to services you have used through the site.
- Once an order has been processed and dispatched all credit card details are removed from the system as they are only valid for the current order placed.
- You have a right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- By using our site, you consent to the collection, processing and use of this information by DAFT LTD
- When you place your order, you are automatically connected to our secure ‘Paypal’ page with closed padlocks. This means that your details are fully encrypted (security coded) before they are sent across the Internet.
- For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility ‘Paypal’ provided on this website
- We will only store in our internal database your credit card details until your order is processed. The card details have to be taken again each time you make a purchase and cannot be retrieved through the web site